Per Arne Godejord
Per Arne Godejord (born 24 May 1965, Bergen, Norway) is a Norwegian senior lecturer in social informatics, dean and politician (H). He is currently working at Nord-Trondelag University College. His work as a lecturer was focused on didactics of social informatics, using the theme of sexual abuse of children on Internet as a way of teaching social informatics to both computer science students and teacher education students.
He was ICT Manager at Nesna University College,1994-1999. From 2001 he was assistant professor of computer science, 2001-2003, and from 2003-2008 senior lecturer in social informatics. He was Dean of the Faculty of Scientific Subjects at Nesna University College from 2008-2011. The 1st of august he took office as Dean of the Faculty of Economics, Management and Leadership at Nord-Trondelag University College.
He has also held a number of honorary positions, including leader of Nesna Conservative Party 2009-2011, Nesna Conservative Party's candidate for mayor in 2011, and leader of the Conservative Party in Levanger from January 2012 to October 2012. Since 2002 he has held the position as the appointed Clan Bell International representative for Norway.
• 2008 - Nowe obszary kommunikacyjne - nowe wyzwania dla edukacji/ New communication spaces - new educational risks (co-author: Beata Godejord), Social communication in virtual world, ISBN 978-83-7611-114-8, Adam Marszałek Publishing House
• 2008 - Perspectives on Awareness Work in the Field of Sexual Abuse of Children in Digital Media, Child Sexual Abuse: Issues and Challenges, ISBN 1-60021-999-3, Nova Science Publishers
• 2008 - Getting Involved: Perspectives on the Use of True Projects as Tools for Developing Ethical Thinking in Computer Science Students, International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction, Vol. 4, Issue 2
• 2007 - Perspectives on project based teaching and “blended learning” to develop ethical awareness in students, eLearning Papers Nº 6
• 2007 - Fighting child pornography: Exploring didactics and student engagement in social informatics, Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Volume 58, Issue 3
• Social-informatics.org: Authors
• Social Informatics Resources Wiki
• Nova Science Publishers
• International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction
• eLearning Papers
• Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
• Personal web page