From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pera may refer to:
- Pera Orinis, a village in Cyprus
- Pêra (Silves), a Portuguese parish in the district of Faro in the Algarve
- Pêra (Caparica), a Portuguese locality in the district of Setúbal
- Beyoğlu, a district in Istanbul that used to be called Pera
- Galata, a neighbourhood of Beyoğlu, often referred to as Pera in the past
- Peda or Pera, a dessert in Pakistan and India
- Pera (genus), a plant genus in the family Euphorbiaceae
- Public Employees Retirement Association, the name of several public employee pension plans in the United States
- Peripheral ERA, a baseball statistic
- Purdue Enterprise Reference Architecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.