From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perception in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perception is the process of attaining awareness or understanding of sensory information. It can also be explained as how a person feels towards something
Perception may also refer to:
- Perception (Art Farmer album), a 1961 jazz album
- Perception (Blessid Union of Souls album), a 2005 alternative rock album
- Perception (The Doors album), a 2006 psychedelic rock album
- Perceptions (Dizzy Gillespie album), a 1962 jazz album
- Perceptions (EP), an experimental album by VersaEmerge
- Perceptions (This Beautiful Republic album), a 2008 Christian rock album
- Perception (UK TV series), an early evening quiz programme
- Perception (U.S. TV series), an American crime drama starring Eric McCormack
- Perception (journal), a UK scientific journal investigating perception
- Perception Pty, a media entertainment company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.