From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Percival is a Knight of the Round Table in the Arthurian legend.
Percival, Perceval, or Parzival may also refer to:
- Perceval, the Story of the Grail (French: Le Conte du Graal), the 12th century unfinished Arthurian romance by Chrétien de Troyes, which had the first mention of the Holy Grail
- Perceval le Gallois, a 1978 French film adaptation of Chrétien's work
- Parzival, the 13th century romance by Wolfram von Eschenbach
- Alexander Perceval (1788–1858), British politician
- Armand-Pierre Caussin de Perceval (1795–1871), French orientalist
- Arthur Ernest Percival (1887–1966), British soldier
- Edgar Percival (1897–1984) Australian aircraft designer, pilot, Percival Aircraft
- James Gates Percival (1795–1854), American poet
- John Perceval (1923–2000), Australian artist
- John Perceval, 2nd Earl of Egmont (1711–1770), British politician
- John Percival (1779–1862), officer in the United States Navy
- John Percival (bishop) (1834–1918), British educator and bishop
- Lance Percival (born 1933), British actor and comedian
- Launcelot Percival (1869–1941), British cleric and international rugby player
- Richard Percivale (16th century), English Hispanist, grammarian and lexicographer
- Spencer Perceval (1762–1812), British statesman and Prime Minister
- Thomas Percival (1740–1804), English physician
- Troy Percival (born 1969), American baseball player
- Percival Lowell (1855–1916), American astronomer
- Westby Perceval (1854–1928), New Zealand politician
- Percival Cox (or Dr. Cox), fictional character in the 2001–present American television show Scrubs
- Percival, Iowa, unincorporated town in the United States
- Percival Street, in the East Point and Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Percival Aircraft Company, a British aircraft manufacturer in the 1950s, now known as Hunting Aircraft
- Percival Discography Label
- Percival C. McLeach, the main villain in the 1990 Disney film The Rescuers Down Under
- Mr Percival, the pelican in the 1979 Australian movie, Storm Boy.
- Percival (band), Polish folk band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.