Percy Avery Rockefeller
|Percy Avery Rockefeller|
Percy Rockefeller in 1932
|Born||February 27, 1878|
|Died||September 25, 1934(aged 56)|
|Education||Yale University (1900)|
|Spouse(s)||Isabel Goodrich Stillman
(m. 1901—1934; his death)
|Children||Isabel Stillman Rockefeller
|Parents||William Avery Rockefeller, Jr.
Almira Geraldine Goodsell
Percy Avery Rockefeller (February 27, 1878 — September 25, 1934) was a board director who founded and was vice president of Owenoke Corporation.
Percy married Isabel Goodrich Stillman (died 1935) on April 23, 1901. She was the younger daughter of First National City Bank president James Jewett Stillman (now known as Citibank) and Sarah Elizabeth Rumrill.
He died on September 25, 1934.
He was a board director of Air Reduction Company, American International Corporation, Atlantic Fruit Company, Anaconda Copper Mining Company, Bethlehem Steel Corporation, Bowman Biltmore Hotels Company, Cuba Company, Chile Copper Company, Consolidated Gas Company, Greenwich Trust Company, W. A. Harriman & Co. & Brown Brothers Harriman & Company, Mesabi Iron Company, National City Bank of New York, National City Company, New York Edison Company, North American Reassurance Company, National Surety Company, Provident Loan Society, Remington Arms, United Electric Light & Power Company, and Western Union.
- Isabel Stillman Rockefeller (1902—1980). She was a bride's maid at the wedding of Prescott Sheldon Bush (1895—1972) and Dorothy Wear Walker (1901—1992).
- Avery Rockefeller (1903—1986)
- Winifred Rockefeller (1904—1951) 
- Faith Rockefeller (1909—1960)
- Gladys Rockefeller (1910—1988)
- "Obituary Record of Graduates of Yale University Deceased during the Year 1934-1935". Yale University. pp. 104–5.
- "Leaves Millions. Percy Rockefeller, Nephew of John Passes". Associated Press. September 26, 1934. Retrieved 2012-11-04. "Percy Avery Rockefeller was born in New York February 1878 which was some time after the migration of his parents, William and Almira Goodsell Rockefeller,....."
- "Percy A. Rockefeller Weds Miss Stillman". New York Times. April 24, 1901. Retrieved 2012-11-04. "The wedding of Percy Avery Rockefeller, son of William Rockefeller, and Miss Isabel Stillman, daughter of James Stillman, was celebrated at 3:30 o'clock ..."
- "Mrs. Rockefeller Dies At Age Of 59. Daughter Of One Rich Man Married Another". United Press. August 23, 1935. Retrieved 2012-11-04. "Mrs. Percy Avery Rockefeller. daughter of one of America's great financiers and daughter-in-law of another, who died at her home last night, less than a year fitter the....."
- "Miss Rockefeller To Wed B. Emeny". New York Times. September 19, 1928. Retrieved 2012-11-04. "Mr. and Mrs. Percy Avery Rockefeller of 300 Park Avenue, this city, and Owenoke Farm, Greenwich, Conn., have announced the engagement of their second ..."