From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Perdita (Latin for "lost one"), can mean:
- Perdita (genus), a genus of North American native bees
- Perdita (The Winter's Tale), the heroine of Shakespeare's play The Winter's Tale
- Perdita (moon), a minor satellite of the planet Uranus
- Perdita Felicien, Canadian track athlete
- Perdita Huston, women's rights activist
- Perdita II (foaled 1881), English Thoroughbred racemare
- Perdita Weeks (born 1985), English actress
- The nickname of Mary Robinson (poet), an 18th-century English actress
- An alter-ego of Agnes Nitt, in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels
- The name of a sky ship in Stardust (novel) by Neil Gaiman
- An adult female Dalmatian in The Hundred and One Dalmatians by Dodie Smith and its adaptations:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perdita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.