From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Peregrination)
|Look up peregrinatio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peregrinatio may refer to:
- a leaving of one's homeland; a self-imposed exile and wandering for the love of God.
- the Peregrinatio Sancti Petri, a papal institution for assistance to pilgrims to Rome and certain other pious sites and events
It occurs as or in the title of several notable texts:
- a Peregrinatio describing the liturgical order as practised at Jerusalem, dating probably from the 4th century
- Peregrinatio in terram sanctam, an incunabulum by the Dutch author Erhard Reuwich
- Peregrinatio Etheriae or Peregrinatio Silviae, another account of a pilgrimage to the Holy Land
- Peregrinatio Scholastica, or Learning's Pilgrimage, written by the English dramatist John Day
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.