From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Perfect square is an element of algebraic structure which is equal to the square of another element.
- Square number, a perfect square integer
- Perfect Square, a live recording by the band R.E.M.
- Perfect Square (Publisher), a children's imprint label by Viz Media.
- Perfect square dissection, a dissection of a geometric square into smaller squares, all of different sizes
- Perfect square trinomials, a method of factoring polynomials
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perfect square.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.