From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Perfectionist)
|Look up perfectionism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perfectionism may refer to:
- Perfectionism (psychology), a personality trait
- Perfectionism (philosophy), a persistence of will
- Christian perfection, doctrine associated with John Wesley
- Perfectionist movement - see Oneida Community, a Christian sect
- Perfectionist (album), by Natalia Kills
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perfectionism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.