|Traded as||LSE: PER|
|Headquarters||Feltham, London, UK|
|Key people||Paul Walker (Chairman)
Oliver Slipper, (Joint CEO)
Simon Denyer, (Joint CEO)
|Revenue||£208.1 million (2013)|
|Operating income||£11.6 million (2013)|
|Net income||£4.6 million (2013)|
The Company was established in 2007 through the merger of Premium TV Ltd and Inform Ltd. The Company, in which Leonard Blavatnik (an American billionaire) holds a 58% stake, was the subject of an Initial Public Offering in April 2011.
The Company has three main activities: it owns the digital rights to circa 200 leagues, tournaments and events such as Italy's Serie A (ii) it owns a series of websites, such as Goal.com, on which it offers space to advertisers and (iii) it manages advertising for third parties such as Chelsea F.C.
In 2013, Perform Group combined its US businesses with Sporting News to form Sporting News Media, in which it took a 65% stake. Sporting News' former owner American City Business Journals retained 35%.
- Prelimary Results 2013
- Perform Group: Prospectus
- Perform digital rights group to float on stock exchange Guardian, 10 March 2011
- Digital sports firm Perform Group set for flotation The Journal, 11 March 2011
- Perform Group buys sports data company Opta
- Perform Group To Combine U.S. Sports Assets With Sporting News Brand