From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Perfume (group))
|Look up perfume in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perfume may refer to:
- Perfume, a mixture of fragrant essential oils and aroma compounds, fixatives, and solvents used to give the human body, objects, and living spaces a pleasant smell
- Perfume (Japanese band), a Japanese pop group
- Perfume (UK band), a UK indie band
- Perfume (2001 film), a 2001 film starring Estella Warren
- Perfume (novel), a 1985 novel by Patrick Süskind
- Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (film), a 2006 film based on the novel by Patrick Süskind
- Perfume River, a river in Vietnam
- Jitterbug Perfume, a novel by Tom Robbins
- Perfume Pagoda, a buddhist temple complexes in northern Vietnam.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.