From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pericles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pericles was a prominent and influential statesman, orator, and general of Athens during the city's Golden Age.
Pericles may also refer to:
- Pericles (ship), an Indian indenture ship to Fiji
- Perikles (given name), a given name (and list of people with that name)
- Pericles, Prince of Tyre, a play by William Shakespeare
- Perikles, a board game by Martin Wallace
- Pericles Bay, a bay on St. Agnes & Gugh in the Scilly Isles: the name came from Cornish Per Eglos = "Church Bay"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.