From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Perimede, daughter of Aeolus and Enarete, mother of Hippodamas and Orestes by the river god Achelous. Another source calls her a consort of Phoroneus.
- Pausanias, Description of Greece, 7. 4. 1
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 2. 4. 6
- Hesiod, Catalogue of Women fr. 10(a); Bibliotheca 1. 7. 3
- Scholia on Pindar, Olympian Ode 3. 28
- Theocritus, Idylls 2. 16
- Propertius, Elegies, 2. 4. 8
- According to scholia on Theocritus 2. 16, they were one and the same person.
- Hesiod, Catalogue of Women fr. 23(a).
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|