From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up periphery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Periphery may refer to:
- Periphery (band)
- Periphery (album), by Periphery
- Periphery (BattleTech)
- Periphery countries, a category of less-developed nations
- The suburbs of a town or city
- Periphery (France), a French demography term designating a commuter belt area
|Look up peripheral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peripheral may refer to:
- Peripheral, an external device attached to a computer
- The Peripheral, a 2014 novel by William Gibson.
- Peripheral, a mathematical term in manifold theory, also known as a boundary parallel
- Peripheral cycle, a mathematical term in graph theory
- Peripheral vision, the optometry term describing the edges of a field of vision
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Periphery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.