||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (January 2013)|
|Location||Coyoacán, Mexico City, Mexico|
|No. of stores and services||270|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||4.8 million ft²
|No. of floors||2|
Perisur (also Centro Comercial Perisur) is a shopping mall located in the Coyoacán borough in southern Mexico City at the intersection of Insurgentes Avenue South and the Anillo Periférico, next to the UNAM main campus in Ciudad Universitaria and to the upscale Jardines del Pedregal neighbourhood. It takes its name from being on the south side of Periférico (Perisur being short for Periférico Sur).
The shopping centre became the first and largest shopping mall in total area in Mexico when it opened in 1980.
- Over 230 stores of clothing, jewellery, toys, accessories and much more.
- Over a dozen restaurants of all kinds
- Over 25 fast food restaurants
- IMAX screen and 19-screen movie theatre Cinépolis.
- Liverpool department store
- El Palacio de Hierro department store
- Suburbia department store
- Sears department store
- Mixup and Mixup clasico, the largest record stores in Mexico.
- Ermenegildo Zegna
- Max Mara
- Hugo Boss
- Chanel (inside El Palacio de Hierro)
- Gucci (inside El Palacio de Hierro)
- Hermès (inside El Palacio de Hierro)
- Loewe (inside El Palacio de Hierro)
- Tiffany & Co. (inside El Palacio de Hierro)
- Cartier (inside El Palacio de Hierro)
- Louis Vuitton (inside El Palacio de Hierro)
- Coach (inside El Palacio de Hierro)
- Carolina Herrera (El Palacio de Hierro)
- Bottega Veneta (inside El Palacio de Hierro)
- H. Stern (inside El Palacio de Hierro)
- Pull and Bear
- Adidas Originals
- American Eagle Outfitters (First Store at Mexico)