From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Perk may refer to:
In modern culture
- Perks and Tit, a live album released by Deep Purple
- Perks, a game mechanic in video games
- PERQ, a workstation computer
- Perks Corner, California, an unincorporated community in California
- Ralph J. Perk, American politician
- Reg Perks, English cricketer
- Thomas Perks, an English cricketer,
- Edward Perks "Davey" Dunkle, American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Gord Perks, Canadian environmentalist
- Sir Robert Perks, British politician
- Micah Perks, American fiction writer
- Marcelle Perks, British author and journalist
- Percy "Perk" Galbraith, Canadian ice-hockey forward
- Bill Wyman, (b. William George Perks), bass guitarist for the English rock-and-roll band The Rolling Stones
- Kendrick Perkins, American professional basketball player
|Look up perk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Employee benefits, also known as "perks", various non-wage compensations provided as extra to wages.
- Perks Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- Tetrachloroethylene, a chemical used for dry-cleaning, referred to in British English as "Perk".
- Thermodynamic beta, a fundamental quantity in statistical mechanics.
- EIF2AK3, a human enzyme, often abbreviated as PERK.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.