|Key people||Niclas Seeliger (CEO)
The magazine styles itself as a culture magazine, with its main focus on German culture and feuilleton and a daily overview of book reviews that have been published in a range of main German newspapers. With more than 500.000 visits per month Perlentaucher claims to be the biggest culture magazine in Germany.
Another online magazine run by Perlentaucher Medien was the English-language signandsight.com. Signandsight was first published in 2005, bringing a news digest of articles on European cultural topics. It was discontinued in March 2012 due to the presently unfavourable "economic climate".
The Perlentaucher magazine also cooperates with the website Salon run by the Slovak organisation Project Forum.
- (German) perlentaucher.de: about (masthead page)
- (German) http://www.perlentaucher.de/artikel/2216.html , 2005
- (German) grimme-online-award.de: Preisträger des »Grimme Online Award Medienjournalismus«.
- Signandsight - Four Words are Better than Two, 2005
- Signandsight - Let´s Talk European, 2005
- Anja Seeliger, Thierry Chervel: Signandsight.com sagt Goodbye. From: perlentaucher.de. 28 March 2012. Accessed on 29 March 2012.