From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Perm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perm or PERM may refer to:
- Great Perm, a historic region in Russia
- Permian, a geologic period
- abbreviations and acronyms
- Permanent wave, a hair treatment
- Permutation (mathematics)
- Perm (unit), a unit of permeance (gas or vapor transmission) in materials and membranes
- The successor company of Aviadvigatel and the Soloviev Design Bureau
- PERM (computer), a stored program-controlled electronic computer Munich, 1952-1956
- PERM, labor certification (Program Electronic Review Management), a foreign labor certification program implemented by the United States Department of Labor
- P.E.R.M. the Petrol Electric Railmotor of the Victorian Railways
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.