Permanent Fatal Error
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2011)|
|Permanent Fatal Error|
|Labels||Wallace Records, Ruminance, Klangbad|
Giulio C. Vetrone
Permanent Fatal Error (PFE) is a new musical project by Olivier Manchion, Ulan Bator founder member, and long time Faust collaborator. PFE first album is entitled Law Speed and was released in 2004 by Wallace Records, Ruminance, Klangbad. The musician defines this music as "deaf-blues"
Permanent Fatal Error's music can be described as folk, post-rock, alternative, experimental, free-rock, indie, post-punk but mostly deaf-blues. They produce soundtracks and play rock with acoustic guitars with electronic sounds. 
- Law Speed (2004) Wallace, Ruminance, Klangbad
- Santarcangelo International festival of the Arts, vol.1 (2007) Santarcangelo dei Teatri
- Next Step (2005) Klangbad
- De Breath and its double, for (r) (2002) Mandarangan
- "Permanent Fatal Error". Last.fm. Retrieved 2014-04-02.