From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up permutation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Permutation is a mathematical concept.
Permutation may also refer to:
- Permutation (music), a concept in musical set theory
- Permutation (policy debate), a type of argument in policy debate
- Permutation (album), an album by Brazilian electronic artist Amon Tobin
- "Permutation", an instrumental song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Permutation test, in statistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Permutation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.