|Full name||Pero Pejić|
|Date of birth||28 November 1982|
|Place of birth||Makarska, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:02, 24 Feb 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Pero Pejić (born 28 November 1982 in Makarska) is a Croatian association footballer who currently plays for Kukesi in the Albanian Superliga as a striker. With over 100 goals to his nam, he is the highest scoring foreign player in Albanian football history.
Pejić began his career at local club NK Zmaj Makarska but soon moved to play for Vrbovec in 2000. After two years at the club, he decided to move to Croatia Sesvete, from there he moved to a bigger club, Slaven Belupo. After three and a half years at the Koprivnica club moved abroad for the first time to play for Albanian side Dinamo Tirana.
Pejić moved to Dinamo Tirana in January 2007 and became an immediate hit with fans and players alike, with his scoring ability and his general presence in the side. His first game in Albania was on 3 February 2007 away from home against Kastrioti Krujë in a hard fought victory. He had to wait until 28 April for his first goal, which was to come in the Tirana derby against KF Tirana, Pejić scored in the 27th minute but it would prove to be only a consolation as the match was lost 2-1. However that goal was to open the floodgates of the strikers scoring in Albania, as he managed to hit four goals past Shkumbini Peqin the next week in an emphatic 5-0 victory. The 2006-2007 season was not a successful one for Dinamo as they did not win any trophies and the club only managed a 5th place finish, although Pejić did score 6 times in 13 games for his side.
In the first full season he was top scorer in the league. In 2008, he moved to Austria with Kapfenberger SV. His debut in the Austrian top division came on 27 July 2008 against Red Bull Salzburg, after some delay because of the players pass. He was 68th in the minute for substitute Arno Kozelsky. In the 2008–09 season, he scored in twelve league games completed two hits. After only one use in the 2009–10 season, he was dismissed by the Croatian Association for sports but also for disciplinary reasons In December 2010, he returned to his original club Croatia Sesvete.
On 16 June 2014, Pejić was transferred to Kukësi, signing an one year contract with worth €80,000 a year. He choose the number 22, a number that he hold during his times with Skënderbeu Korçë. During his press conference, Croatian striker explained that the reason he signed with Kukësi was due to the expiry of his contract with Skënderbeu on 31 May and because a debt which the club had not paid award. This was the reason why he did not sign the renewal contract with Albanian champions.
On 24 August 2014, in week 1 of 2014–15 Albanian Superliga against Vllaznia Shkodër at Loro Boriçi Stadium, Pejić made his debut and scored an opener, helping the team to get a 2–1 away win. After that, he scored in a 3–0 win against newly promoted team KS Elbasani in second week of the league on 31 August.
- Oltian Ruçi (2007-02-03). "Kastrioti 0-1 Dinamo". Football Database. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- Oltian Ruçi (2007-04-28). "KF Tirana 2-1 Dinamo". Football Database. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- Oltian Ruçi (2007-05-05). "Dinamo 5-0 Shkumbini". Football Database. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- Oltian Ruçi (2007-05-19). "Dinamo Tirana 2006-07". Football Database. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- Pejic nicht mehr im Kader, retrieved 16 December 2009
- Still up for grabs, retrieved 2 February 2010
- Elton Nika (2012-01-11). "Gjika: Ambiciet e kroatëve në unison me ato të Flamurtarit" (in Albanian). Sporti Shqiptar. Retrieved 2012-01-11.
- "Firmos Pero Pejiç: Ja pse zgjodha Kukësin. Skënderbeun do ta padis në FIFA për borxhin". Panorama Sport. 17 June 2014. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- "Kroati Pero Pejic, zyrtarisht lojtar i Kukesit". Panorama Sport. 15 June 2014. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- "Sulmuesi kroat këmbëngul, Pejiç: Nuk do të vij te Skënderbeu, nëse nuk më japin paratë". Panorama Sport. 10 June 2014. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- "Kukësi zhyt Vllazninë, "pushton" Shkodrën. Raineri: Pas Teutës, do shihni ekipin tim". Panorama Sport. 24 August 2014. Retrieved 24 August 2014.
- "Kukësi është i pari, start me hap kampioni. Verdheblutë të pafuqishëm, pa asnjë pikë". Panorama Sport. 31 August 2014. Retrieved 31 August 2014.