From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perper may refer to:
- Hyperpyron - Byzantine coin
- Ragusan perper - currency of the historical Republic of Ragusa
- Serbian perper - Serbian currency under Tsar Dusan
- Montenegrin perper - Montenegrin currency at the beginning of the 20th century
- Joshua Perper (born 1932, Bacău), Romanian-American forensic pathologist
- David Perper (born 1952), drummer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.