From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perpetual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perpetual, meaning "eternal", may refer to:
- Perpetual bond, a bond that pays coupons forever
- Perpetual curacy, a type of Christian priesthood
- Perpetual Entertainment, a software development company
- Perpetual Limited, an Australian diversified financials company
- Perpetuity, a perpetual asset
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perpetual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.