Perpetual motion (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Perpetual motion is a condition in which work is continuously done without an external supply of energy or with a continuous external supply of energy (like sun).
Perpetual motion may also refer to:
- Perpetuum mobile, music characterised by a continuous steady stream of notes, usually at a rapid tempo
- Perpetuum Mobile (song), a song by the Penguin Cafe Orchestra.
- Perpetual Motion (album), an album of classical material played on the banjo by Béla Fleck along with an assortment of accompanists
- Perpetual Motion (The Old Dead Tree album), a 2005 album by French progressive death metal band The Old Dead Tree
- Perpetual Motion (film), a 2005 film directed by Ning Ying
- Perpetual Motion (Dave Weckl Band album), an album by the Dave Weckl Band
- Perpetuum Mobile (album), an album by Einstürzende Neubauten
- "Perpetual Motion", a song by Anthrax from Stomp 442
- "Perpetual Motion" (short story), a short story in the Viagens Interplanetarias series by L. Sprague de Camp
- Perpetual Motion (solitaire), a one-person card game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.