|Perpignan - Rivesaltes Airport
Aéroport de Perpignan - Rivesaltes
|IATA: PGF – ICAO: LFMP|
|Serves||Perpignan / Rivesaltes, France|
|Elevation AMSL||144 ft / 44 m|
Location of Languedoc-Roussillon region in France
|Source: French AIP|
Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport (French: Aéroport de Perpignan - Rivesaltes) (IATA: PGF, ICAO: LFMP), also known as Llabanère Airport, is an airport located near Perpignan and Rivesaltes, both communes of the Pyrénées-Orientales department in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of southwestern France.
The airport lies at an elevation of 144 feet (44 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt paved runways: 15/33 is 2,500 by 45 metres (8,202 ft × 148 ft) and 13/31 is 1,265 by 20 metres (4,150 ft × 66 ft).
Airlines and destinations
|Aer Lingus||Summer seasonal: Dublin|
|Air Corsica||Summer seasonal: Ajaccio, Calvi|
operated by HOP!
|CityJet||Summer seasonal: Amsterdam|
|Flybe||Seasonal: Birmingham, Southampton|
operated by Air Nostrum
|Summer seasonal: Palma de Mallorca|
Summer seasonal: London-Stansted, Birmingham
|Volotea||Summer seasonal: Nantes|
- On 27 November 2008, Flight 888T, an Airbus A320 operating for XL Airways Germany, crashed whilst on a test flight from Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport, the aircraft stalled and crashed into the Mediterranean Sea killing all 7 on board. The aircraft was due to be returned to the leasor Air New Zealand.
- PDF). AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 6 Mar 2014. (
- Aéroport de Perpignan - Rivesaltes (Union des Aéroports Français) (French)
- Aéroport de Perpignan-Rivesaltes (French)
- Veolia (French)
- Airport information for LFMP at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.