Perry Ellis International
|Traded as||NASDAQ: PERY|
|Headquarters||Doral, Florida, USA (Miami, Florida)|
|Key people||George Feldenkreis, Chairman & CEO
Oscar Feldenkreis, President & COO
|Revenue||863.87 Million USD (2008)|
|Net income||22.41 Million USD (2008)
(3.37% profit margin)
Perry Ellis International is an international clothing company that includes a portfolio of brands distributed through multiple channels. The company focuses primarily on sportswear and casual clothing for niche markets. It is headquartered in the Miami, Florida, USA suburb of Doral.
- Anchor Blue
- Ben Hogan
- Callaway (licensed)
- Café Luna Collection
- C&C California
- Farah (co-owned by Ibrahim Musa)
- Girl Star
- Grand Slam
- John Henry
- Laundry by Shelli Segal
- Miller's Outpost
- Mondo di Marco
- Natural Issue
- Nike Swim (licensed)
- Original Khaki Company
- Original Penguin
- Perry Ellis
- PGA Tour
- PGA Champions
- Pro Player
- Tahoe River Outfitters
- Tricots St. Raphael
July 1, 2005: Weeplay LLC will extend the popular Original Penguin brand to newborn, infant, and toddler sizes.
July 21, 2005: Lupo International for the manufacture and distribution in the United States and Canada of Mondo di Marco men’s dress and casual shoes.
July 22, 2005: South Pacific Apparel Pty Ltd. for the manufacture and distribution of Savane and Farah men’s and boy’s dress and casual trousers and shorts in Australia, New Zealand and other South Pacific islands. On this day, PEI also went into agreement with Cardinal Clothing Canada, Inc. for the manufacture and domestic distribution of Perry Ellis and Perry Ellis Portfolio men’s top coats.
April 2006: Levi Straus & Co. for the manufacture and distribution of Dockers men's cloth outerwear in the United States and Mexico.
May 22, 2006: JAG Licensing LLC entered into a license agreement to manufacture and distribute JAG men's and women's swimwear and cover-ups in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
January 2007: Falic Fashion Group, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Duty Free Americas, Inc. As part of the transaction, Falic Fashion Group agreed to purchase all rights, titles, interests, certain intangible assets, and inventory of the fragrance business[clarification needed] in a cash transaction of approximately $63 million.
Board of Directors
- Joe Arriola: Founder and former CEO of Avanti Press, Inc; currently Miami's city Managaer
- Gary Dix: Partner, Mallah Furman & Company, P.A.
- George Feldenkreis: Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
- Oscar Feldenkreis: Vice-Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer
- Joseph P. Lacher: State President, Florida operations of BellSouth Telecommunications
- Leonard Miller: Vice President and Secretary of Pasadena Homes, Inc.
- Joseph Natoli: Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of University of Miami
- George Feldenkreis: Chairman of the Board and CEO
- Oscar Feldenkreis: Vice Chairman, President and COO
- Fanny Hanono: Secretary – Treasurer, also performs services in the areas of Human Resources and Accounts Payable
- Luis Paez: Chief Information Officer
- Anita Britt: Chief Financial Officer
- Steve Harriman: President of PEI Bottoms Division
- Cory Shade: Senior Vice President and General Counsel
"Perry Ellis International, Inc.". Retrieved 2007-07-16.