Perry Township, Wayne County, Indiana
Location in Wayne County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||17.44 sq mi (45.2 km2)|
|• Land||17.43 sq mi (45.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.06%|
|Elevation||1,148 ft (350 m)|
|• Density||47.9/sq mi (18.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453727|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.44 square miles (45.2 km2), of which 17.43 square miles (45.1 km2) (or 99.94%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.06%) is water. Lakes in this township include Osborne Lakes. The streams of Economy Run, Jordon Creek, Mop Run, Swab Creek, Wash Branch and West Brook run through this township.
Cities and towns
- Union Township, Randolph County (north)
- Green Township (east)
- Clay Township (southeast)
- Jefferson Township (southwest)
- Dalton Township (west)
The township contains two cemeteries: Economy and Jordon.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Fox, Henry Clay (1912). Memoirs of Wayne County and the City of Richmond, Indiana: From the Earliest Historical Times Down to the Present. Western Historical Association. p. 87.