From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Perse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up perse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perse may refer to:
- Perse (mythology) (also Persa or Perseis), an Oceanid and consort of Helios in Greek mythology
- The Perse School, an independent co-educational school in Cambridge, England
- Perse School for Girls, an independent girls school in Cambridge, England
- Stephen Perse, the founder of The Perse School
- Saint-John Perse, a French diplomat and poet
- Broderie perse, a sewing technique
- Perse, a genus of fossil snails in the family Fasciolariidae
- Virachola perse, a species of butterfly
- A river and a waterfall in Koknese manor park, Aizkraukle District, Latvia
- Pērse, a tributary to Daugava River
- All pages beginning with "Perse"
- All pages with titles containing "Perse"
- Finnish profanity
- Persse (disambiguation)
- Persia (disambiguation)
- Pers (disambiguation)
- Purse (disambiguation)
- Percy (disambiguation)
- per se (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.