From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perse may refer to:
- Perse, Persa or Perseis, an Oceanid, a daughter of Oceanus and Tethys in Greek mythology, wife of Helios
- The Perse School, an independent co-educational school in Cambridge, England
- Perse School for Girls, an independent girls school in Cambridge, England
- Stephen Perse, the founder of The Perse School
- Saint-John Perse, a French diplomat and poet
- Broderie perse, a sewing technique
- Perse, a genus of fossil snails in the family Fasciolariidae
- Virachola perse, a type of butterfly
- A river and a waterfall in Koknese manor park, Aizkraukle District, Latvia
- All pages beginning with "Perse"
- All pages with titles containing "Perse"
- Finnish profanity
- Persse (disambiguation)
- Persia (disambiguation)
- Pers (disambiguation)
- Purse (disambiguation)
- Percy (disambiguation)
- per se (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.