From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up persona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A persona is a social role or a character played by an actor.
Persona or personas may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment:
- Persona (film) (1966), directed by Ingmar Bergman
- Persona (Kangta album)
- Persona (Queen Latifah album)
- Person(a), a 1987 album by Norman Iceberg
- Persona (EP), by Australian band Karnivool
- Personas (El Canto del Loco album)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, a series of Japanese console role-playing games
- "Persona", an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (season 10)
- Persona, photograph collections by Hiroh Kikai
- Persona (psychology), a Jungian complex
- Avatar (computing)
- Persona (satellite), a Russian reconnaissance satellite
- Persona, a fertility monitor that measures hormone levels in urine to avoid or facilitate pregnancy
- Mozilla Persona (formerly known as BrowserID), a multibrowser website authentication mechanism prototyped by Mozilla
- Personas for Firefox, a browser add-on for installing themes
- Personas, a tool developed by MIT Media Lab that aggregates and displays the information about people available online
- Persona (user experience) and in marketing, a character representing a particular user type within a targeted demographic
- Persona Communications, a Canadian cable television operator
- PersonaTV, a television production subsidiary
- Person (disambiguation)
- Latin phrases:
- Actio personalis moritur cum persona, "personal action dies with the person"
- Ad personam, "to the person"
- Dramatis personæ, "the masks of the drama"
- In persona Christi, "in the person of Christ"
- Persona designata, "A person considered as an individual rather than as a member of a class"
- Persona non grata, "unwelcome person"
- "A la Primera Persona", 2006 Alejandro Sanz single
- The Threshold of a Persona, a 2009 Hong Kong TV series
- Third Persona, an alienated audience implicitly ignored within a dialectic
- Hotel Persona, an electronica side project of Stefan Olsdal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.