From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Personal, personal, or personally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Personal may refer to:
- Personal advertisement, an ad, like a classified ad, generally meant to find romance or friendship
- Telecom Personal, a mobile phone company in Argentina and Paraguay
- Personal (album), the debut album by R&B group Men of Vizion
- Personal, the first album from singer-songwriter Quique González, and the title song
- Personal, a 2014 novel by Lee Child
- The Personals (1998 American film), a 1998 short film
- The Personals (1998 Taiwanese film), a 1998 Taiwanese film
- The Personal Insurance Company, a Canadian-based group car insurance and home insurance company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.