|Key people||Yakov Shabat
Personyze was founded in November 2008 in Tel Aviv, Israel, by Yakov Shabat and Danny Hen. Within two years, it became a leading personalization website providers, with Facebook integration and behavioral targeting.
Personyze also provides analytics and A/B testing. In June 2011 Rapleaf announced a partnership with Personyze to allow the use of the demographics database and in July 2011 they introduced plugins to the content management systems WordPress and Joomla.
Personyze is being criticized by Forbes for contributing of the filter bubble which is a technology that sorts everything out on the basis of the user's activities that may consequently, present visitors with only a portion of the content/offers excluding other content/offers from ever being presented to them.
- Carr, David F. (29 Juli 2011). "BrainYard News Briefs: Polycom Adds SMB Videoconferencing Options". InformationWeek. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- Cohen, Tova (20 June 2011). "Personyze sees boom in personalised web content". Tel Aviv: Reuters. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- Silverberg, David (12 July 2011). "How Personyze Wants to Customize the Web". Digital Journal, Inc. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- Hill, Kashmir (5 May 2011). "Resisting the Algorithms". Forbes. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- Eddy, Nathan (28 April 2011). "Facebook Integration Added to Personyze". eWeek. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- Rao, Leena (24 April 2011). "Personyze Allows Website Owners to Scale Personalization for Visitors". Techcrunch. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- "Rapleaf Announces Newest Partnership with Personyze Amidst Personalization Boom". Rapleaf. 28 June 2011. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- Falconer, Joel (15 July 2011). "Personyze offers insanely targeted personalization with Rapleaf integration". The Next Web. Retrieved 4 December 2011.
Russian website- http://www.personyze.ru
|This Asian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Israel-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|