From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perspective in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perspective may refer to:
Vision and mathematics
- Perspective (visual), the way in which objects appear to the eye
- Perspective (graphical), representing the effects of visual perspective in graphic arts
- Aerial perspective, the effect the atmosphere has on the appearance of an object as it is viewed from a distance.
- Perspective distortion (photography), the way that viewing a picture from the wrong position gives a perceived distortion
- Perspective (geometry), a property of triangles
- Perspective (P-MODEL album), 1982
- Perspective (America album), 1984
- Perspective (Jason Becker album), 1996
- Perspectives (album), the 2010 album by Australian band House Vs. Hurricane
- "Perspectives", a song from the album Sea of Faces by Kutless
- Perspective Records, a record label
- Perspective (film), a 2012 feature film by B. P. Paquette
- Perspective (video game), an experimental puzzle game by DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Perspective (pharmacoeconomic), the vantage point from which a pharmacoeconomics analysis is conducted
- Perspective (cognitive), "point of view", in psychology, the choice of a context for opinions, beliefs and experiences
- Point of view (literature), the related experience of the narrator
- Point of view (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Perspective"
- All pages with titles containing "Perspective"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.