|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2008)|
|Directed by||Jonathan Yudis|
|Produced by||Jonathan Yudis|
|Written by||Mike Davis|
|Music by||Elliott Goldkind
|Editing by||Michael T. Fitzgerald Jr.
|Distributed by||TLA Releasing|
|Running time||81 minutes|
College student James (Andrews) arrives from New Orleans at a desert ranch owned by his father, Hezekiah (Sandeen) to help out. Soon after arriving, James is hit on by Hezekiah's wife, Cheryl (Carey), and starts having nightmares. James and Cheryl are caught by Hezekiah having sex, Cheryl and Hezekiah have a fight, then she leaves the ranch that night.
Hezekiah drives into town and picks up another woman, Alisha (Sally Jean), who also quickly falls for James then disappears. Cheryl staggers into Hezekiah's "studio" (an art workshop where he makes female body sculptures out of meat), and dies in front of James. He takes her into the house, where he finds his father crying over Alisha's dead body.
James calls a care facility because he thinks his dad has gone crazy. They send out a nurse, Patty (Clarke), who handcuffs Hezekiah to his bed so that the next time somebody is killed, he can be eliminated as a suspect. In the few days of waiting for the next victim to show up, Patty and James decide to while away the time by having sex.
- Mary Carey .... Cheryl
- Sean Andrews .... James
- Darrell Sandeen .... Hezekiah
- Juliette Clarke .... Patty
- Sally Jean .... Alisha
- Jonathan Yudis .... Mechanic
- Tula .... Hitchhiker
- Candice Hussain .... Marissa
- Malik Carter .... Narrator
- Edmund Johnson .... Witch Doctor
- Lucia .... Montage Babe
- Aurelie Sanchez .... Coyote
- William Yudis .... Baby Mechanic
- Jason Consoli .... Frat Boy
- Andy Curtain .... Frat Boy
- John Brotherton .... Frat Boy
- Heidi Yudis .... College Student
- Derek Berg .... College Student
- Ren Trostle .... College Student
- Ryan Johnsen .... College Student
- Demetrius Markus .... College Student
- Victoria Bakshi|Victoria Yudis .... Dazzling Woman
- Stephanie Jane Markham .... Additional voices
In the French version of the DVD, another short film titled Bloody Current Exchange by the French director Romain Basset is included as a hidden bonus. The film is part of the "Boobs and Blood Festival" in September 2010 in California.
|This article about a comedy horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|