From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Peshawar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peshawar is the capital of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Peshawar may also refer to:
- Peshawar, Afghanistan, a town in Nuristan Province, Afghanistan
- Peshawar Cantonment, A Cantonment area in Peshawar city, Pakistan
- Peshawar Cantonment railway station (often abbreviated as Peshawar Cantt) is the principal railway station in Peshawar city, Pakistan
- Peshawar District, a district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Peshawar Division, a division in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Frontier Region Peshawar, an administrative unit in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
- Peshawar cricket team
- The Peshawar Lancers, a book by S. M. Stirling
- Peshawar Nights, a book by Sultanu'l-Wa'izin Shirazi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peshawar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.