From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pest may refer to:
Science and medicine 
- The Pest (1917 film), a 1917 film starring Oliver Hardy
- The Pest (1997 film), a 1997 film starring John Leguizamo
- Pest (music), a British music group
- Pest (musician), a Norwegian black metal vocalist
- PEST analysis (Political, Economic, Social and Technological), a framework for analysis of macroenvironmental factors
- Pest (hockey), an ice hockey player specialising in aggravating opponents
- Specialized Unit for Special Tactics (Slovene: Posebna Enota za Specialno Taktiko), a Slovenian Military Police special forces unit
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.