From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pester in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pester may refer to:
In fictional characters:
- Pester (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Professor Pester, the main villain in the animated television series Viva Piñata
- Rex Pester, a reporter in the animated film The Rugrats Movie
In other uses:
- Pešter, a plateau in southwestern Serbia
- Pester Ball, a ball that releases a Pokémon repellent in Pokémon
- Pester Lloyd, a German-language weekly newspaper in Hungary
- Peştere (disambiguation), at least two villages in Romania
- Nudge (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.