Pet Club: Inu Daisuki!
|Pet Club: Inu Daisuki!|
|Genre(s)||Strategy with breeding elements|
|Distribution||4 megabit cartridge|
The object of the game is to nurture the dog from puppyhood into adulthood and even into old age. There are many breeds of pets and there are several different kinds of young female avatars to control. First, the player must give the master a name; this is followed by giving the dog a name. Names be inserted using either hiragana, katakana or using the ASCII letters traditionally given to most European languages; this applies to both naming the dog and the owner.
Dogs must be taken for walks and given plenty of physical exercises, training in addition to lessons that teach them discipline. If neglected, the dog will hold his head up in the air and refuse to take orders from the player. Competition from the computer player's dog provides a reason for the player to give her dog adequate training and discipline without making the pet overly tired or hungry.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2009-03-27.
- "Composer information". Square Enix Music Online. Retrieved 2009-03-27.
- "Media information". SMS Power. Retrieved 2012-11-22.
- "Japanese title". Video Game Rebirth. Retrieved 2009-03-27.
- "Advanced game overview" (in Japanese). Ameblo. Retrieved 2012-11-28.