17 July 1972 |
Peta Brady (born 17 July 1972) is an Australian actress. She is best known for playing Cody Willis in the TV soap opera Neighbours. Since she left the show, Brady has appeared in the film Mullet, the TV sitcom Kath & Kim and the SBS series RAN (Remote Area Nurse). In a recent theatre role, Brady played 'Annie' in Love by Patricia Cornelius. At the 2005 Green Room Awards, Brady won the Gerda Nicholson Award for an Actress with an Emerging Career.
- Street Angels (1991)
- Neighbours (1993–1996) (TV) as Cody Willis
- Blue Heelers (1997)
- Mullet (2001) as Robbie
- Kath & Kim (2002–2004) (TV) as Kelly
- RAN (Remote Area Nurse) (2006) as Lindy Gaibui
- Four of a Kind (2009)
- The Slap (2011) as Shamira
- Woodhead, Cameron (21 November 2005). "Love – Eternal Triangle with a Difference". The Age. Retrieved 6 January 2007.
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|