From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pete is a diminutive form for Peter (name).
Pete may also refer to:
- The Pete, Petersen Events Center, athletics complex and basketball arena on the campus of the University of Pittsburgh
- Pete the Penguin, mascot of Youngstown State University
- Purdue Pete, bookstore logo turned unofficial mascot of the Purdue Boilermakers
- Pete (Disney), an anthropomorphic cartoon character in Disney media
- Pete Wisdom, a character from Marvel Comics
- Pete, a character in the Animal Crossing video game series
- Pete the Pup, from the Our Gang series of comedies
- The Adventures of Pete & Pete, American television series
- "Pete" (Red Dwarf), two-part story
- Pete, a character in the movie Shaun of the Dead
- Pete, Zanzibar, a village in Tanzania
- Pete, the Hungarian name for Petea village, Dorolț Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- USS Pete (SP-596), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Pete, Allied reporting name for the Mitsubishi F1M seaplane
- Pete, nickname for Peterbilt trucks in the trucking industry
- Pete, an common name in Indonesia for the stink bean (Parkia speciosa)
- PETE, an abbreviation of polyethylene terephthalate, a polymer
- Power Pete, video game
- All pages beginning with "Pete", including many people with the forename Pete
- All pages with titles containing "Pete"
- Peat, an accumulation of partially decayed vegetation matter
- Peet (disambiguation)
- Pit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.