||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (December 2010)|
André in 2010
|Born||Peter James Andrea 
27 February 1973
Harrow, London, England
|Ethnicity||Greek (both parents)|
|Education||Benowa State High School|
|Home town||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|Television||Katie & Peter franchise
Peter Andre: The Next Chapter
Peter Andre: My Life
Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover
|Spouse(s)||Katie Price (m. 2005–09)|
|Partner(s)||Emily MacDonagh (2012–present)|
Peter James Andrea (born 27 February 1973), mostly known as Peter Andre, is an English-Australian singer, songwriter, businessman, presenter and television personality. He is known for his successful chart-topping singles "Mysterious Girl" and "Flava", especially in the United Kingdom.
Andre gained further publicity, when he appeared as a contestant on the third British series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!. During his time on the show, he developed an on-screen romantic relationship with glamour model, Katie Price. He made it towards the finals, reaching third place overall and losing out to eventual winner Kerry McFadden. However, Andre married Price two years after the show's finale, where he had two children with her but later subsequently divorced in 2009. In 2006, he released an album with Price called A Whole New World.
Andre was born in London to Greek parents from Cyprus, and he moved with his family to Australia when he was six years old. The family settled on the Gold Coast in Queensland. In 1989, at age 16, Andre became a contestant on Hey Hey It's Saturday 'New Faces' on which he was offered a recording contract for £46,000. During his teenage years Andre dated Elizabeth Pirie and attended Benowa State High School on the Gold Coast.
Peter Andre, along with his wife at the time Katie Price, launched the Katie & Peter franchise on ITV2 which documented the lives of the couple. This franchise included several fly-on-the-wall reality series which comprised When Jordan Met Peter, Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare and Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem (2004–05); Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter, Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries and Katie & Peter: Unleashed (2007); Katie & Peter: Down Under and Katie & Peter: African Adventures (2008); and Katie & Peter: Stateside in 2009. The pair's separation in 2009 resulted in their individual shows being recorded:Peter Andre: The Next Chapter continued on ITV2 until 2011, this was then followed by Peter Andre: Here 2 Help (2011) and Peter Andre: My Life (2011–present)
Andre is the current presenter of 60 Minute Makeover, which has been re-branded as Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover. The series began airing on 11 November 2013 on ITV.
André married Katie Price on 10 September 2005. They have two children: son Junior Savva, born on 13 June 2005, and daughter Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther, born on 29 June 2007. While married to Price, Andre was stepfather to her son Harvey, a blind and autistic child from Price's earlier relationship with football player Dwight Yorke.
- Peter Andre (1993)
- Natural (1996)
- Time (1997)
- The Long Road Back (2004)
- A Whole New World (2006)
- Revelation (2009)
- Unconditional: Love Songs (2010)
- Accelerate (2010)
- Angels & Demons (2012)
- Big Night (2014)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Peter Andre.|
- "OK! Magazine: First For Celebrity News :: Bios". OK! Magazine. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- Tina Campbell (2014-04-14). "Peter Andre launches Pledge Music campaign and new swing music album | Metro News". Metro.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- Births England and Wales 1837–2006
- "Entertainment | Jordan decides on daughter's name". BBC News. 2007-07-24. Retrieved 2009-10-31.
- Pink, Stuart (17 June 2008). "Andre I want to adopt Harvey". The Sun (London).[dead link]
- "BBC NEWS – Entertainment – Jordan and Peter André separating". BBC News. 2009-05-11. Retrieved 2009-05-11.
- "Thank God it's over: Katie Price toasts her quickie divorce from Peter André with pink champagne". London: www.dailymail.co.uk. 9 September 2009. Retrieved 9 September 2009.
- Sarah Bull (13 July 2012). "Peter Andre's Mysterious Girl identified as 22-year-old student Emily MacDonagh". Daily Mail. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Baby joy for Peter Andre and girlfriend Emily". Irish Examiner. 8 January 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2014.