||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (December 2010)|
André in 2010
|Birth name||Peter James Andrea |
27 February 1973 |
Harrow, London, England, United Kingdom
|Origin||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|Genres||R&B, pop, pop rock, urban|
|Occupations||Musician, singer-songwriter, television personality, author, businessman|
K&P Recordings (2006)
Conehead UK (2009–11)
In 1986, at the age of 13, André wrote his first song "Dream a Little" along with his older brother Chris. The song later became part of his debut album Peter Andre. In 1989, at age 16, Andre became a contestant on Hey Hey It's Saturday 'New Faces' on which he was offered a recording contract for £46,000. During his teenage years Andre dated Elizabeth Pirie and attended Benowa State High School on the Gold Coast.
Peter Andre, along with his wife at the time Katie Price, launched the Katie & Peter franchise on ITV2 which documented the lives of the couple. This franchise included several fly-on-the-wall reality series which comprised When Jordan Met Peter, Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare and Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem(2004–05); Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter, Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries and Katie & Peter: Unleashed (2007); Katie & Peter: Down Under and Katie & Peter: African Adventures (2008); and Katie & Peter: Stateside in 2009. The pair's separation in 2009 resulted in their individual shows being recorded:Peter Andre: The Next Chapter continued on ITV2 until 2011, this was then followed by Peter Andre: Here 2 Help (2011) and Peter Andre: My Life (2011–present)
André married Katie Price on 10 September 2005. They have two children - a son Junior Savva born on 13 June 2005 and a daughter Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther born on 29 June 2007. While married to Price, Andre was stepfather to her son Harvey, a blind and autistic child from Price's earlier relationship with football player Dwight Yorke.
Since 16 July 2012 Andre has been in a relationship with medical student Emily MacDonagh. On 22 July 2013 it was announced the couple are expecting their first child together in early 2014.
- Peter Andre (1993)
- Natural (1996)
- Time (1997)
- The Long Road Back (2004)
- A Whole New World (2006)
- Revelation (2009)
- Unconditional: Love Songs (2010)
- Accelerate (2010)
- Angels & Demons' (2012)
- "OK! Magazine: First For Celebrity News :: Bios". OK! Magazine. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- Births England and Wales 1837–2006
- "Entertainment | Jordan decides on daughter's name". BBC News. 2007-07-24. Retrieved 2009-10-31.
- Pink, Stuart (17 June 2008). "Andre I want to adopt Harvey". The Sun (London).[dead link]
- "BBC NEWS – Entertainment – Jordan and Peter André separating". BBC News. 2009-05-11. Retrieved 2009-05-11.
- "Thank God it's over: Katie Price toasts her quickie divorce from Peter André with pink champagne". London: www.dailymail.co.uk. 9 September 2009. Retrieved 9 September 2009.
- Sarah Bull (13 July 2012). "Peter Andre's Mysterious Girl identified as 22-year-old student Emily MacDonagh". Daily Mail. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Peter Andre.|
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. (June 2013)|