September 3, 1912|
|Died||March 3, 1986
Munich, West Germany
Peter Capell (3 September 1912 - 3 March 1986) was a German actor who was active on screen from 1945 until 1985. Apart from a lengthy film career, he appeared in many television series and mini-series. Capell appeared in many old time radio programs including the series "Dimension X." In the episode "Mars is Heaven" written by Ray Bradbury, Capell plays Dr. Horst.
His first role was in Winterset, shortly after the end of the Second World War. His final role came a year before his death, when he appeared in Mamas Geburtstag. Both of these were television productions. He also appeared in many films, including Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971), in which he played the minor role of a "tinker" who spoke to Charlie Bucket (Peter Ostrum) at the gates of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.
Capell died in Munich, West Germany on March 3, 1986, aged 73.
- Paths of Glory (1957)
- Auf Wiedersehen (1961)
- I Deal in Danger (1966)
- L'amante dell'Orsa Maggiore (1971)
- The Little Drummer Girl (1984)
- Blue Light - Season 01, Episode 02 "Target, David March" (1966)
- Blue Light - Season 01, Episode 03 "The Fortress Below" (1966)
- Derrick - Season 02, Episode 03 "Nur Aufregungen für Rohn" (1975)
- Derrick - Season 02, Episode 12: "Alarm auf Revier 12" (1975)
- Derrick - Season 04, Episode 08: "Via Bangkok" (1977)
- La Certosa di Parma (1982)
- Derrick - Season 11, Episode 01: "Das Mädchen in Jeans" (1984)
|This article about a German film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|