From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Peter Cox may refer to:
- Peter Cox (album), 1997 album from Go West member Peter Cox
- Peter Cox (author), British vegetarian book author
- Peter Cox (politician) (1925–2008), Australian politician
- Peter Cox (musician) (born 1955), English singer-songwriter, member of Go West
- Peter Arthur Cox (born 1922), British civil engineer
- Peter Cox, Jr. (born 1967), American fencer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.