Peter Dengate Thrush
Peter Dengate-Thrush (born 1956), aka "PDT", is a New Zealand barrister specialising in Internet law. In November 2007 he was appointed Chairman of the Board of ICANN, taking over the role from Vint Cerf.
After his Term at ICANN ended in June 2011, Dengate Thrush switched to TLDh Top Level Domain Holdings, the parent company of Minds+Machines, where he was appointed Executive Chairman.
- "NZer appointed 'Chairman of cyberspace'". NZ Herald. Retrieved 2007-11-03.
- "Peter Dengate Thrush named InternetNZ Fellow". Retrieved 2008-08-25.
- "'Peter Dengate Thrush Switches from ICANN to TLDH'". Retrieved 2011-11-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Peter Dengate Thrush.|
- Biography at icann.org
- Election of Peter Dengate Thrush as new Chairman of ICANN
- Peter Dengate Thrush Election Article
|This New Zealand law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|