Doocy began in New York City in 2009 as a general assignment reporter for Fox News Channel. He has covered a variety of stories that include former vice president Dick Cheney's heart transplant surgery in March 2012, the floods in the Midwest in 2011, Hurricane Sandy, and the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections. He also reported on the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. Doocy regularly reports from Capitol Hill and the White House.
Doocy obtained the exclusive TV interview with The Man Who Killed Usama bin Laden, former Navy SEAL Robert O'Neill. That special reportedly had the highest ratings of any documentary in Fox News Channel history.
Doocy was assigned on January 1, 2015 to host his father's show with weekend anchorman Clayton Morris.
- Peter Doocy at the Internet Movie Database
- Krakauer, Steve (June 9, 2009). "Peter Doocy Joins Fox News". TV Newser. Retrieved April 24, 2013.
- Guthrie, Marisa (May 11, 2008). "Fox News Seeks College Knowledge". Broadcasting & Cable. Retrieved September 29, 2010.
- "Peter Doocy | Biography". Fox News. January 13, 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Shea, Danny (June 9, 2009). "Peter Doocy, Steve Doocy's Son, Joins Fox News". Huffington Post. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Coglianese, Vince. "Hurricane Sandy captures Peter Doocy's foot in wet sand". Daily Caller. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
|This article about a United States journalist born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|