|Full name||Peter Faulks|
|Date of birth||24 April 1988|
|Original team||Calder Cannons (TAC Cup)
|Draft||#65, 2006 National Draft, Sydney|
|Height/Weight||192cm / 80kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2013 season.
Peter Faullks (born 24 April 1988) is an Australian rules footballer for the Fremantle Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL) and the Peel Thunder Football Club in the West Australian Football League (WAFL).
Originally from the Calder Cannons in the TAC Cup, he played for Victoria in the 2006 AFL National Under 18 Championships. He was then drafted by Sydney with the 65th selection in the 2006 AFL Draft, but was delisted after two years at the club without making his AFL debut.
Faulks then returned to Melbourne and played in the Victorian Football League, firstly for the Casey Scorpions in 2009 before switching to Williamstown in 2010. He performed well for Williamstown and was selected in the Victorian state team in 2010.
Prior to the 2010 AFL Draft, Fremantle arranged a deal with the new Gold Coast club to obtain Faulks in return for trading selection 55 for selection 61. As part of the player drafting concessions provided to Gold Coast, they had the right to draft or trade any player who had previously been drafted and delisted by an AFL team.
Faulks had to wait until round 21 of the 2011 AFL season to make his AFL debut, against Carlton at Patersons Stadium. In his second AFL game, against Collingwood at Patersons Stadium, he was stretchered from the ground after fracturing his cheekbone in a collision with Cameron Wood.
- Sydney Swans profile
- Dockers return to VFL goldmine to recruit Peter Faulks
- VFL Record RD 9 - Peter Faulks
- Washbourne, Michael (12 August 2011). "Fremantle Dockers to risk Aaron Sandilands against Carlton". PerthNow. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- Fremantle defender Peter Faulks taken to hospital after third quarter collision
- Peter Faulks's profile on the official website of the Fremantle Football Club
- WAFL Player Profile and Statistics
- Peter Faulks's statistics from AFL Tables