|Born||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|Genres||Neo-psychedelia, alternative rock|
|Associated acts||The Dandy Warhols, Pete International Airport, Rebel Drones,Radis Noir|
Peter Holmström is an American rock musician. He is in the bands The Dandy Warhols, Pete International Airport, Radis Noir  and Rebel Drones.Holmström's first guitar was a Gibson SG. Holmström is an amateur photographer. In the past he has also composed music for his sister's theater group.
Dandy Warhols (2000) gear
- 1971 Gibson SG with Gibson '57 Pickups
- 1972 Gibson SG
- 1972 Fender Telecaster Thinline with Open G Tuning
- Fender Bass VI tuned A-A
- Boss TU-2 Tuner
- Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
- 2 Vintage Rat Pedals
- DOD Stereo Flanger
- Electro-Harmonix Small Stone
- Boss DM-3 Analog Delay
- Boss PS-3 Pitch Shifter/Delay
- Boss HM-2 Harmonizer
- Ernie Ball Volume
- Boss RV-3 Reverb/Delay
- Boss DM-2 Delay in Wah Wah housing
- Z Vex Seek Wah
- MXR Dyna Comp
- MXR Phase 90
- DOD Envelope Filter
- Boss DD-5 Digital Delay
- Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Panner
- As a member of The Dandy Warhols
- As a member of Pete International Airport
- As a member of Rebel Drones
Songs From a Sonic Land
- The Dandy Warhols. "Peter Holmström". The Dandy Warhols ✩ Official. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Bow, Dave (19 August 2010). "An Extended Interview with Pete Intl. Airport's Peter Holmström". The Portland Mercury. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
- "Radis Noir". Facebook. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- http://www.fender.com/news/qa- with-the-dandy-warhols-peter-holmstrom/
- The Dandy Warhols. "Peter’s Photos Up at Gallery". The Dandy Warhols ✩ Official. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- The Dandy Warhols. "Peter Composes Music For Theater Troupe". The Dandy Warhols ✩ Official. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Songs From a Sonic Land by Various Artists (Album): Reviews, Ratings, Credits, Song list - Rate Your Music". Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Twitter profile
- 2008 interview
- 2012 interview
- Dandy Warhols 2011 gear
- Drones Myspace page
- Photo of Holmström at the Barrymore on September 10th 2008