Peter Katz is an award winning film producer and innovator of Neurocinema. He has produced critically acclaimed genre films that have screened at the AFI Fest, Rome Film Festival, as well as the New Zealand International Film Festival. He was one of the producers on Mortuary, which was helmed by legendary director Tobe Hooper (The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Poltergeist). His newest feature Pop Skull has received excellent reviews from such press as Variety, San Francisco Bay Guardian, and Fangoria. In addition to making feature films, Peter has organized multimedia panels at Comic Con with influential web journalists, bestselling authors, notable comic creators, and theatrical film directors. Currently, Peter is developing projects across various mediums including film, comics, and the web.
- 2008 Best Feature Film, Indianapolis International Film Festival
- 2008 Jury Award, Boston Underground Film Festival
- QuietEarth.com calls Wingard's Pop Skull brilliant.
- Twitchfilm.net says Pop Skull wins international acclaim.
- DreadCentral.com reviews Home Sick: "Twists my brain".
- Variety.com review refers to Pop Skull as acid horror.
Filmography (as producer)
- indyfilmfest.com, 2008 Indianapolis International Film Festival, Retrieved 10-11-2008
- badlit.com, 2008 Boston Underground Film Festival, Retrieved 10-11-2008
- quietearth.com, September 15, 2008, "Review of Adam Wingard's brilliant POP SKULL", Retrieved 10-11-2008
- by Todd Brown, twitchfilm.com, December 9, 1007, "Adam Wingard Convinces Me I’ve Wasted My Life", Retrieved 10-11-2008
- by Johnny Butane, dreadcentral.com, August 26, 2008, "Home Sick Comes Home Today!", Retrieved 10-211-2008