Peter Mackay, 4th Earl of Inchcape
Kenneth Peter Lyle Mackay, 4th Earl of Inchcape (born 23 January 1943), known as Peter Inchcape, is an earl in the Peerage of the United Kingdom.
Lord Inchcape married Georgina Nisbet on 7 June 1966, and they have three children -
- Lady Elspeth Pease Mackay, born 3 November 1972
- Lady Ailsa Fiona Stonor, born 1 April 1977 (married the Hon. William Stonor, son and heir of Lord Camoys, 20 March 2004)
- Fergus James Kenneth Mackay, Viscount Glenapp, born 9 July 1979
His heir, Viscount Glenapp, is married to Rebecca Jackson of Cottisford, Northamptonshire.
- Chairman of the Asia-Pacific Foundation, an antiterrorism think tank
- Deputy chairman of Austin Motors
- Director of Assam Oil & Natural Gas
- Trustee of the charity MapAction
- The Sunday Times Rich List 2005 stated Lord Inchcape's fortune as £50M and placed him at position 938 in the list of the richest people in the United Kingdom.
- He was Master of the Worshipful Company of Grocers 1993-94 and is a member of the Oriental Club
- 4th Earl of Inchcape at thepeerage.com
- Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage (107th edition, 2003) volume 2, page 2030
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Earl of Inchcape
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
Kenneth James William Mackay
|Earl of Inchcape
1994 – present
Member of the House of Lords
Fergus Mackay, Viscount Glenapp
|This biography of an earl in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|