Peter Moore enjoying a pint with his fans
Peter Moore (born 18 July 1962) is an Australian travel writer.
Moore, who was born in Sydney, claims to have visited 99 countries. He currently lives with his wife and daughter in London. He has published many books that re-tell tales of his travels.
He is a Vespa enthusiast and his 2005 book Vroom with a View and 2007 book Vroom by the Sea feature trips through Italy taken on vintage Italian motorscooters.
- No Shitting in the Toilet - The travel guide for when you've really lost it (1997)
- The Wrong Way Home - London to Sydney the hard way (1999)
- The Full Montezuma - Around Central America with the girl next door (2001)
- Swahili for the Broken-Hearted - Cape Town to Cairo by any means possible (2003)
- Vroom with a View - In search of Italy's Dolce Vita on a '61 Vespa (2005)
- Same Same, but Different (2006, eBook)
- Crikey! (unpublished)
- Vroom by the Sea - The sunny parts of Italy on a bright orange Vespa (Australia 2007, UK 2009)